Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has published Result and interview programme Interview Call Letter for the post of Gujarat Administrative Service, Class-I, Gujarat Civil Service, Class-I & Class-II, and Gujarat State Municipal Chief Officer's Service Class-II on the basis of the Combined Competitive (Main Written) Exam held by the Gujarat Public Service Commission on 20th, 22nd & 24th July 2021 in connection with the Recruitment Advertisement No. 26/2020-21
The
direct Result and Interview Program download link is given below on this page.
Keep
visiting https://gujueduhouse.blogspot.com/ for
more new jobs and updates.
GPSC Main Exam RESULT (Adv No. 26/2020-21)
and Interview Program Interview Call Letter 2021
Job Summary
Advt. No. 26/2020-21
Posts Name: Gujarat Administrative Service, Class-I,
Gujarat Civil Service, Class-I & Class-II, and Gujarat State Municipal Chief
Officer's Service Class-II
Exam Date: 20th, 22nd & 24th July 2021
Important Links
List of
Eligible Candidates for Interview (Main Exam Result): Click Here
Interview
Programme: Click Here
Interview Call
Letter: Click Here
For more Details: Click Here
GPSC Class 1 & 2 Main Exam Result 2021|GPSC Class 1 & 2 INTERVIEW PROGRAMME
|Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Main Exam RESULT (Adv No. 26/2020-21) and Interview Program 2021|Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Main Exam RESULT |Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Main Exam Interview Program 2021|Interview Call Letter
Join Us on Whatsapp:- Click Here
New jobs: Click Here
Latest Job, News, and Updates: Click Here
Latest Results: Click Here
Answer key: Click Here
Question Papers: Click Here
Call Letters: Click Here
Rozgaar Samachar Gujarat: