GSECL Junior
Programmer, VS (JE), VS (Plant Attendant Gr.I), and Instrument Mechanic Exam
Postponed Notification 2021
Keep
visiting https://gujueduhouse.blogspot.com/ for more jobs and study material
updates.
Job Summary:
Posts:
• Junior Programmer
• Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)
• Vidyut Sahayak (Plant Attendant Gr. I)
• Instrument Mechanic
Dear Candidate,
This office has arranged online exam for the post
of Junior Programmer, VS (Junior Engineer), VS (Plant Attendant Gr.I) and
Instrument Mechanic from 28.10.2021 to 31.10.2021 at various centres across the
State of Gujarat.
With a view to extend the benefit of Gujarat
Government G.R. dtd.14.10.2021, to candidates who have crossed the age limit
due to present COVID-19, the online exam for the above posts are postponed and
next date will be intimated
soon.
GSECL
Important Links
Notification: Click Here
Official website: Click Here
New jobs: Click Here
Note: Before applying Candidates are suggested
to please always check once and confirm the above detail with the official
website and Notification/Advertisement.
Latest Job, News, and Updates: Click Here
Latest Results: Click Here
Answer key: Click Here
QUESTION PAPERS: Click Here
CALL LETTERS: Click Here